Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Additional set

I have the latest batch of pictures in of the most recently made stitch markers. Here they are! Like the other sets I offer, these are all of original design and the set shown is the only set available (unless otherwise noted, of course). If you contact me on sets I have previously sold, or about sets you are purchasing and would like me to create additional sets for you, I would be more than happy to do so with no additional charge aside from that of the sets themselves.

This is a set of 5 and fits up to size US6 knitting needles.
$11.00
SunRise


Nicely fits up to size US6 knitting needles.
$11.00
Pink Rose


The cutest little koalas ever to ride along with your knitting. These fit up to US6 knitting needle.
$10.00


Lovely roses that fit up to US6 knitting needle.
$9.00
Pink and Green Rose


These are some of my simple yet classic designs. Both the green and white set fit up to US9 knitting neeles.
$6.00
Classic White and Blue

Classic Greens


Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.